The Greta Waterproof Face Masks
The Greta Face Masks are made with an Italian fabric woven with ECONYL® yarn that is a 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from recycling of fishnets and other nylon waste. The ECONYL® yarn can be regenerated and remolded again and again. It is infinitely recyclable and can unleash infinite possibilities for makers, creators and consumers.
- Minimum purchase is a pack of 2 per mask. This is because we highly recommend to wash it every day and have another one available to use.
Masks are FINAL SALE.
- Made of Italian fabric woven with ECONYL® regenerated-nylon yarn - with water repellent coating
- Handmade in Torino, Italy
- Cool Hand Wash or Machine washable using delicate program
Delivery Time: Shipped to your address within approximately 10-15 business days (including made-on-demand production and shipping).
#MSxStacie Pre-orders: Giulia Limited Edition capes delivery date begins September 14th, for Stacie Cape & Blazer delivery date begins October 5th.
Duty Fees: For European, US & Canada orders there will be no custom duty charges applied to the order. Orders shipped to UK, South America and Asia, customs duty fees will be billed to recipient.
Returns: At this time, returns are accepted for European and US orders, we offer an exchange or full refund within 7 days of receiving your package.
- Designed to fully cover nose and chin
- Double Lined: we have double lined the mask so it gives extra strength allow no particles to filter in.
- Made with an adjustable wire at nose bridge. This is very important for people that wear glasses.
- Use of white elastic ear loop
To note that, these masks are not certified by the US/CDC or by Italian Minister of Health but cloth masks have been the suggested option, to use as an alternative, given the shortage of medical masks and requirements for everyone to use them
After ordering, we’ll carefully construct your garment from scratch. Pick a silhouette. Select a color. And we’ll get sewing. Our direct-to-consumer model keeps the price low and the quality high. You’ll know just who created your new wardrobe essential.
YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN US...
“Made on demand, setting a new standard in fashion.”
“Not surprising that the fashion industry has decided to make something you wear beautiful—it is what fashion does.”
“A flattering design, ideal for the fashionable traveler”
“If you have to fly, you’ll want to fly in this”