The Greta Waterproof Face Masks
We are very happy to introduce to you our SUSTAINABLE FACE MAKS
The Greta Face Masks are made with an Italian fabric woven with ECONYL® yarn that is a 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from recycling of fishnets and other nylon waste. The ECONYL® yarn can be regenerated and remolded again and again. It is infinitely recyclable and can unleash infinite possibilities for makers, creators and consumers.
- Made of Italian fabric woven with ECONYL® regenerated-nylon yarn - with water repellent coating
- Handmade in Torino, Italy
- Designed to fully cover nose and chin
- Double Lined: we have double lined the mask so it gives extra strength allow no particles to filter in.
- Made with an adjustable wire at nose bridge. This is very important for people that wear glasses.
- Use of white elastic ear loop
To note that, these masks are not certified by the US/CDC or by Italian Minister of Health but cloth masks have been the suggested option, to use as an alternative, given the shortage of medical masks and requirements for everyone to use them.
- Minimum purchase is a pack of 2 per mask. This is because we highly recommend to wash it every day and have another one available to use.
Masks are FINAL SALE.
Men and Women Face Masks have different sizes:
Man: 7*4 inch / 18*10 cm
Woman: 6.6*3.7 inch / 17.5*9.5 cm
Cool Hand Wash or Machine washable using delicate program
We usually deliver in a week, if our demand is more than what we can produce, we will email you.