The Rachel - Olive Green Mondrian
The Rachel Cape is designed with flattering lines, crafted with durable fabric and a focus on comfort. The Mondrian Fabric is a classic Italian soft luxurious microfiber, perfect for travel and wrinkle-free.
- Double breasted closure
- Three fabric covered buttons
- With wings
- Features: Inside hidden pockets to carry essentials
The Mondrian Fabric is a classic Italian soft luxurious microfiber, perfect for travel and wrinkle-free.
- Fabric composition: 100% microfiber
- Lining color: Olive Green
- Care: Cool hand wash or washing machine as delicates
Summer delivery time: offering a more expedited delivery, shipped to your address within approximately 5-7 business days (including made-on-demand production and shipping).
Duty Fees: For European, US & Canada orders there will be no custom duty charges applied to the order. Orders shipped to UK, South America and Asia, customs duty fees will be billed to recipient.
Returns: At this time, returns are accepted for European and US orders, we offer an exchange or full refund within 7 days of receiving your package.
Our capes are made to be worn comfortable, the relaxed dropped shoulder makes it possible to include sizes from US2 / IT38 to US16 / IT50 in one size.
- Since the Rachel Mondrian cape is made with a fluid fabric that has thin yarns, it is the perfect layer for warm temperatures, transitions between seasons and chilly nights. Ideal to wear with our Laura Blazer for a great monochrome look.
After ordering, we’ll carefully construct your garment from scratch. Pick a silhouette. Select a color. And we’ll get sewing. Our direct-to-consumer model keeps the price low and the quality high. You’ll know just who created your new wardrobe essential.
YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN US...
“Made on demand, setting a new standard in fashion.”
“Not surprising that the fashion industry has decided to make something you wear beautiful—it is what fashion does.”
“A flattering design, ideal for the fashionable traveler”
“If you have to fly, you’ll want to fly in this”